Happy fall, friendly people! Today we’re bringing you our favourite fall nail polishes (you know, incase you decide to get a mani before Turkey Day or whatever). For fall 2015, we’re totally loving navy, mustard yellow, metallics, burgundy, fig, and just about any colour that reflects the darkness of our soul on these gloomy fall days (I’m a March baby, what can I say?). Check ’em out and let us know your favourites with a comment below!
1. Dig Fig – Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
2. Devil’s Advocate – Essie
3. Wine Stock – Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
4. Midnight Cami – Essie
5. Army Brat – Zoya
7. Metallic Galaxy – Revlon
8. Coco Suede – Laura Mercier
9. Fall in Line – Essie
10. Pepper – Zoya
11. Black Cherry Chutney – OPI
12. Cheeky Chops – Butter London
What fall polishes are your favourite for 2015? Share them with us!