Today’s post is challenging us to blog about 10 things people may not know about us. I think I find all of these personal posts kind of funny..because my blog (despite all of my tastes and opinions) is meant for you and not necessarily me. But, with that being said, maybe you’re interested in knowing more about the girl with the awesome taste and wise advice? Ha! 😉
1. I love horses. Not only do I love horses, I actually have a pretty extensive background in dressage and jumping.
2. I’m ridiculously impatient. When I have my mind set on something, I need for it to happen now. Not in two days from now, two hours from now, or two minutes from now, NOW. Please and thank you.
3. I’m an impulsive shopper. I really feel like you should never say ‘no’ to your wants, unless it’s going to hurt you or someone else. With that being said, I’ve said many impulsive ‘yes’s to poorly thought out purchases.
4. I was a vegetarian for almost 10 years.
5. I’m a ‘retired’ model!
6. I’m a huge introvert. As much as I love the people close to me, I re-energize from spending time alone, curled up in bed, watching Netflix.
7. I’m a feminist! And before you start telling me to shave my hairy armpits, you stereotypical peeps, I’m a feminist in the most literal sense – I just want equal opportunities for both women and men.
8. I love candy. Sometimes when I wake up, the first thing in my mouth is candy, chips, chocolate, or pop. I don’t eat it often, but when I do, I eat it early, and I eat it all.
9. I’ve always wanted to be better than average. Whenever people tell me ‘you’re only 23…’ STOP RIGHT THERE, FRIEND, don’t finish that sentence. I might be ’23’ but I won’t ever be ‘only 23′. I want to be extraordinary at everything I do, and at all that I am.
10. My journey to self-love has been a long one, but I finally realized it’s okay to push negative people away and be selfish when it comes to obtaining happiness. Don’t compromise your happiness for someone else’s.